Monday, November 30, 2009

Stair Climbing

It is a good start to another week. Christmas is no officially on it's way with all the snow and Dec 1 tomorrow. The week is off to a good start. I had my work out tonight and it was fantastic! Kendra really kicked my ass! Kids are happy and asleep all is well. Just need husband home to make it even better,soon he will be.

I wasn't sure how my idea of the boudoir photos would settle in my thoughts. But I told people today, and yes, I AM pretty excited. I wrote my list last night of all I want to do to prep - like gel nails, some tanning, maybe some waxing. I definitely want an absolutely amazing piece of lingerie. I want it to be out of this world. Maybe I will wait for Boxing day sales to find a wicked piece. I am really excited, I am almost giddy! I like having a real goal and not a 'weight loss' goal. That seems like such a general goal. I almost say it and think it for a week or two and then lose interest. I believe these photos are a more tangible goal for me. I can almost picture myself posing, make up, hair, lights flashing. It really makes all the working out and nutrition seem like the steps to climb up to my goal. You don't actually focus on each stair like it is a struggle or a challenge. The focus is at the top of the stairs. and when you get there, you don't just stop, you carry on to the next flight. Hmmm, I like it. I love it. I think I climbed my first step by putting my plan into motion.

Goal this week: Cardio 3X and 2 weight classes,
Goal tomorrow: TRX class in evening

Time for sleep, my body is aching from my workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I appreciate all comments, make feel like I am not alone.

Holly